- September 25 - December 21. Yoshua Okón: Gravitational Collapse, Proyecto AMIL, Lima, Peru.
- February 4 - March 7. Yoshua Okón, Proyectos Monclova, Mexico City.
- September 7 - December 8. How the light gets in. Migration in contemporary art, Johnson Museum of Art, Cornell University, New York.
- September 14 - November 4. Contra-información, 45 salón Nacional de Artistas “El revés de la trama”, Galería Santa Fe, Bogota, Colombia.
- September 18 - December 8. The Imperial Ghost in the Neoliberal Machine (Figuring the CIA), Wesleyan University, Connecticut, USA.
- November 8 - April 12, 2020. The Natural Order of Things, Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Queretaro, Mexico.
- February 4 - 29. LAW & (DIS)ORDER, Vtape, Toronto, Canada.
- February 12 - April 4. EXTRACOLONIAL: Reflections for Action, Sur Gallery // Latin American-Canadian Art Projects, Toronto, Canada.
- March 31 - July 12. Who is gazing?, Museé du Quai Branley Jacques Chirac, París.
- May 1 - June 6. Performing Lives, Trinity Square Video, Toronto, Canada.
- October 8. University of Texas, Austin, Texas, USA.
- February 13. Latin American Speakers Series programmed by LACAP-Latin American Canadian Art Projects, Vtape Presentation Space, Toronto, Canada.
- April 24, GLS lecture, San Francisco Art Institute, San Francisco, USA.
- April 30, Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA.